It’s a tradition to receive gifts on your birthday. I’m never excited about spending my own money to celebrate my day. Why not take advantage of the freebies offered to celebrate your birthday at your favorite places?
Here are some examples:
- Applebee’s will give you a free dessert
- Auntie Anne’s will give you a free pretzel.
- Dairy Queen will give you a free blizzard.
- Denny’s will give you free breakfast.
- Hooters will give you 10 free wings.
- IHOP will give you free pancakes.
- Joe’s Crab Shack will give you a free appetizer.
- Noodles & Company will give you a free bowl of noodles.
- Olive Garden will give you a free appetizer OR dessert, if you join their eClub.
- Qdoba will give you a free burrito, if you join the “Qdoba Rewards Club.”
- Red Robin will give you a free gourmet burger.
- Ruby Tuesday will give you a free burger, if you join their “birthday club.”
- Starbucks will give you a free drink, if you are a member of their rewards club.
- Steak n Shake will give you a free double steakburger with cheese and fries.
- Texas Roadhouse will give you a free appetizer OR a “sidekick of ribs.”
- TGI Friday’s will give you a free dessert with the purchase of an entree.
- Waffle House will give you a free waffle.
- Which Wich will give you a free sandwich, if you sign up for their “Vibe Club.”
Many birthday freebies and coupons are via email, so it’s best for you to claim your gift before your big day. Visit their website or ask how to sign up in advance for free birthday offers next time you visit the restaurant or store. Some places won’t ask you to sign up, but it’s always good to make sure. Be on the lookout for ways you can enjoy your birthday at little to no cost.